Contact Kay to schedule a workshop for your club or group!
Available topics include:
- The Agenda – Laying the Foundation for a Successful Meeting
- Know your ABCs – the Importance of the Agenda, Bylaws, and Custom
- Conducting a GREAT Business Meeting
- Who Was Robert? And Why DO We Care about His Rules?
- Revising Bylaws
- Minutes Should Not Take Hours
- Getting Started with Electronic Meetings
- Presiding with Confidence!
- Amending with Precision!
- Referring with Poise!
- Law & Order: Board Governance Edition
Kay is also happy to develop specialized training or workshops for your group.
Kay also has a light-hearted, fun look at "Parliamentary Myths" that is appropriate for an after lunch or dinner program.