Master the Meeting, a new workshop offered by Kay Crews and Kirk Overbey, will be held March 2, 2017, at the Canyon View Event Center, 4800 Spicewood Springs Road, Austin, Texas 78759.
The all-day event will cover topics including:
- Types of meetings
- Handling motions, debate, and voting
- Amending motions or referring them to a committee
- Changing a previous decision
- Nominations and elections
- Suspending the rules
- Duties of officers
- The work of committees
- Minutes, and what they should include
Lunch is included in the $199 registration fee, and each member will receive a copy of Robert's Rules of Order In Brief.